Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It's been a pretty busy month and I won't lie the next three months aren't going to get any better around here. So . . . as I prepare for a Saturday community meeting about children's environmental health in Florida I'll leave you with a couple things to look forward to this quarter.

September 23- PANNA released a new study on pesticides and schools in Florida


October 3- Sustainable Schools Summit in Washington DC


October 29- Disney Go Green! National Day of Action

Anytime- Volunteer in New Orleans and other Gulf Coast areas because they still need you

Anytime Your Brain Starts To Feel Mushy- Learn About The Precautionary Principle

This should keep you busy until I return. Don't worry industry peeps I'm not laying in a hammock reading a romance novel, I'm working.

Renee

No comments: