Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's Just the Way She Looks Today

I love this city so much I've decided to share the places that make me happy day to day. You may have noticed I've been posting photos that I take as I roam the streets. New Orleans whispers in your ears to explore her without boundaries and I often roam without intent in return.

I don't have any particular favorite places, I love the city's small curves and flavors and mistakes and colors. So I decided that instead of just writing about the chaoticness of my little trite world and what makes me angry (corporate control over our democracy and bodies and earth), I would share with you my love of those curves and flavors and mistakes and colors as well.

Also, I'd like to share with you my organization's President reminding me why I go to battle everyday, even if sometimes I get lost in my little trite world. And this one rocks too.

Ciao,

Renee Claire

No comments: