Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mardi Gras 2010!

Or as others referred to it, Mardi Gras 2012, but of course I yelled out Mardi Gras 2010 this past Tuesday believing it was true until someone reminded me of reality. Its official I have yet to escape a jumbled two year adventure.

Below are some photos of Mardi Gras 2012.

The Hunter pre-Mardi Gras

Uber Hipster boy enjoy's Muses

Jen and Cassi


Melissa, Story, and Renee

Muses . . . Melissa's first parade



Huey Longs at Chewbaccus pre Renee biking into a parked car during  Endymion (aka pre several jack and ginger/manhattans at Bridge Lounge)


She's getting ready!

Happy Lundi Gras!

Mardi Gras morning


I think this dude tried to make out with Story

le Mercredi Soir Krewe  . . and their plus ones


He gave me a skull with a penny in it!


St Ann's parade in the Bywater


The French Quarter . . . the only place where two flamingos find one another in a crowd


The End of Mardi Gras . . . stumbling back to the Bywater looking for vegan food and resting on bar stools along the way

Georgia Just Wont Take off Her Costume two days later!

Also, sad to say . . . but Renee Claire is going on hiatus for a while. I am up to new adventures and will return once I'm sufficiently exhausted. . . . or no longer exhausted. I haven't decided.

Ciao,
Renee Claire

No comments: