(1) Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize
(2) NASA bombed the moon
(3) The DNC grew some balls
"The Republican Party has thrown in its lot with the terrorists -- the Taliban and Hamas this morning -- in criticizing the President for receiving the Nobel Peace prize," wrote DNC Communications Director Brad Woodhouse. "Republicans cheered when America failed to land the Olympics and now they are criticizing the President of the United States for receiving the Nobel Peace prize -- an award he did not seek but that is nonetheless an honor in which every American can take great pride -- unless of course you are the Republican Party. The 2009 version of the Republican Party has no boundaries, has no shame and has proved that they will put politics above patriotism at every turn. It's no wonder only 20 percent of Americans admit to being Republicans anymore - it's an embarrassing label to claim."
(4) Senator Bryd (a lackey for mountaintop removal) wrote a letter to Massey Energy about protecting the children attending school at Marsh Fork Elementary (an elementary school built 300 feet from a coal ash sludge wall
(5) Marge Gets Nude for Playboy, Web-Savvy Simpsons Fetishists Yawn
(6) Jeb Bush came out in support for Obama's stategies
(7) Vince Vaughn looking forward to marriage (as the CNN headline states)
(8) A woman had her 2nd set of twins in just 10 months
(9) McDonald's opening in the Louvre
(10) Americans pay attention to the Jon and Kate divorce media junket
Hmmm . . . good thing today is Friday. I need time to pack my apartment into a storage unit and get out my passport.