Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Gumbo: Old blogs and Don't Pay Any Attention To Me

whoa, as I was discovering those 5 fancy dresses I never ever wear anywhere, I also discovered this . . . 2007 - 2008 Renee.

It's as hilarious as me strutting around in that still tagged black little thing and cranberry Manolo's. I may have just convinced myself that Manolo's, a jean jacket, and a plum A-line skirt is what I need to wear to the next happy hour I attend.

But at 27, evidently I was advocating for "just as non-violent direct action can change the world, travel and art can change your life. So what are you waiting for? Head out on the road and visit a couple museums while you're out there".

Oh my goodness. Really, Renee 2007?

So, I may have not changed at all. I kind of still think travel and art can change your life. It's a nasty habit I'm not prepared to overcome.

Renee Claire

No comments: