Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm in the Poor House Now

Conference calls, $2 in the bank account until Friday, and left overs? It must be time to make bread with my left over greek salad and my aunt and uncles eggplants while on an early morning conference call. In a little over an hour I'll have enough bread to last over the weekend! I'm so productive!




And this morning I woke up to an NPR story of the press conference a couple of us crashed yesterday with our message loud and clear included in the story! We also got some press on it. I'm addicted to crashing other people's press conferences now. They do all the work, we pass out the truth and hold them accountable in front of their own press contacts. Works for me.

Ciao,
Renee Claire

ps. Trombone Shorty and the Stooges Brass band are playing for free this afternoon!! Have I ever mentioned I love this city?

pss. For the next two days instead of thinking about how I have $2 in my bank account I will be calling myself a motherfuckingcashmoneymillionaire. You have been warned. 

No comments: