Friday, July 6, 2012

When Did I Become the Oldest in the Room

I remember when I was by far the youngest person at work, not just because my mom had me in the office after every school day, holiday and in the summer from when I was in diapers, but even at restaurants. I recently picked up one shift in a friends cafe to start learning the business side of running a cafe, but first I'm spending a month in the front of the house finding out how the operation runs. Yesterday, I learned I was the oldest person in the cafe. Though they all agreed I looked 25! (liars)

If that realization wasn't enough, I woke up this morning barely able to walk because my joints hurt so much. I couldn't do my workout at full speed, cut half my lunges and all the jumping lunges out including my full yoga session. Whatthefuck?

No comments: