Friday, June 1, 2012

No Sleep . . .

Till Florida!

Got home last night from Montreal, had a couple drinks at JJ's (love you trashy bar begging for a lawsuit), and was finally in bed snuggling with Georgia by midnight. Woke up at 6am, dug through my still packed luggage replacing the dirtiest clothes, switched out my books and magazines, walked the boxer around the block and hopped into a cab for another flight. Arrived at airport and realized I had forgotten my coffee on kitchen counter!

One more trip and then I'm home  . .  . for a couple weeks and then no more traveling for a very good long while as my favorite folks will be visiting me over the next several months.

Found this lovely statement today:

A revolutionary woman can't have no reactionary man

Sing it!

Renee Claire

No comments: