Monday, September 5, 2011

This City is Destined to Break My Heart

Just found this little sweetie, though she was too skittish to get into the car with me. I did leave her some yummy breakfast. I'm trying to find somewhere to bring her, if I can grab her later in the day.


The boy told me this morning, "you can't save all of them Renee", to which I responded in activist cliche "But I can save this one!" I think with that he realized how much trouble he has gotten himself into.

Meanwhile I am fixing the window unit, Zuki tried to free from the window yesterday. And sanding down the door and door frame he tried to free from the house last week. Not to mention fixing the two cages he broke free from the week before. But the morning cuddling with two little precious pups, makes it all worthwhile.

Renee

No comments: